Storytelling 1o1 is a new – completely free – course,
Running from October 3, 2016 to March 3, 2017.
You can find all past lessons on our archive: www.design1o1.net/storytelling1o1
Once again, it is an experiment in which we want to learn, together with the students, how to conceive, develop and tell a collaborative story using social media and digital tools.
Social media tools to produce our story as well as to enjoy it.
Storytelling in the age of the smartphone.
Storytelling in the age of Instagram.
In this extent, it is important to note that our course will exist on Instagram (and only there).
For our community, it is a completely new challenge: how to tell a story, transforming the course itself into a fabulous and incredible story. Some people build a train and then make it run. Some other people build the train while the train is already speeding up on the rail tracks. This is us. Of course, we are building a story (and not a train).
It’s a six-month journey divided in 3 parts. We’ll use the first part of the course to learn how to build characters and locations. Then in the second part, we will create the actual locations and characters for the final story. In the third part the magic will happen: collaboratively the real story will develop. Using the @storytelling1o1 account on Instagram, all the works developed by the students and the teachers will mingle into something never seen before.
The course will develop flyflv.com minecarft porn itself as it goes. At its beginning, we’ll only have a faint idea of the final outcome. It’s up to the community to define what will be the crowd-sourced story, its various parts, elements and details.
Part 1: how to build characters and locations (a test)
Part 2: your story
Part 3: the collaborative story
@storytelling1o1 on Instagram
Content generation and day-by-day activities for the course will be managed by the Storytelling 1o1 crew:
- Communication and sharing of course content with the outside world through different social media channels: Agnese Addone, Anna Amalfi, Cristina Coppellotti, Aristotelis Triantis, Mari Kri, Dariana Nedelcheva, Nina Inken Schmidtmann
- Design, composition and sending out the daily emails: Estacy Chantilly Caayon, Elena Bogatyreva, Carlos Andrés Díaz
- Final check of the daily emails before they are sent out: Sophia Mark
- Text editing of the daily posts on Instagram: Sonia Roychowdhury
- Online blog archive of the course: Lara De Carlo, Tamara Haaser
- Links and references finding: Claire Bolsens, Karin Nicole Fink, Aristotelis Triantis
- Daily posting flyflv.com minecarft porn of homeworks on the Instagram account of Storytelling 1o1: Estacy Chantilly Caayon, Saverio Massaro, Lizz Robb
- Community management, react to what course participants’ post, evaluation of works, choosing the best works of the day and week: Claire Bolsens, Sonia Roychowdhury, Tatjana Simjanovic, Aristotelis Triantis